THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

San Francisco suggestions

MassageJoe
This topic is 2778 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Heading to SF soon. Has anyone tried Sam Sebastian? PM me if you'd like.

It's been a very long time (5+ years) since I've gotten a massage from Sam. Back then he was giving a really good massage that was also extremely erotic. I did have a couple of issues though, which caused me to stop going to him. He was consistently late for appointments (as in not being home when I arrived) and would end up cutting the massage time short because of it.

Looking at his current profile, he appears to be doing strickly therapeutic massages now. And with the style of his photos today as compared to what they were, it's likely that's what you would get.

It's been a very long time (5+ years) since I've gotten a massage from Sam. Back then he was giving a really good massage that was also extremely erotic. I did have a couple of issues though, which caused me to stop going to him. He was consistently late for appointments (as in not being home when I arrived) and would end up cutting the massage time short because of it.

Looking at his current profile, he appears to be doing strickly therapeutic massages now. And with the style of his photos today as compared to what they were, it's likely that's what you would get.

Thanks for the info. Are you in SF?

Thanks for the info. Are you in SF?

Not currently, but I'm native to there, left, moved back and left again. I'm destined to move back home somewhere down the road. I've lived in 7 different states, thus the nomadic handle.

I started going to Sam when I lived there the last time. After I moved away, I would contact him when I'd come back to visit. After a couple of return trips home and him being flaky, I quit contacting him. It's too bad, because he does give a very good massage.

Not currently, but I'm native to there, left, moved back and left again. I'm destined to move back home somewhere down the road. I've lived in 7 different states, thus the nomadic handle.

I started going to Sam when I lived there. After I moved away, I would contact him when I'd come back to visit. After a couple of return trips home and him being flaky, I quit contacting him. It's too bad, because he does give a very good massage.

So do you have a go to masseur in SF now?

Archived