THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

analyze me lubricant

Tarty
This topic is 2762 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My experiences were a little bit strange. I didn't feel too painful (only a little bit) for the first time, so I thought I had a loose asshole and felt good.

But for my second time, it hurt as hell. I don't know the reason. It became less and less painful, but I still have no idea why it didn't hurt at my first time.

I wonder if anyone else had similar experiences with me.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My experiences were a little bit strange. I didn't feel too painful (only a little bit) for the first time, so I thought I had a loose asshole and felt good.

But for my second time, it hurt as hell. I don't know the reason. It became less and less painful, but I still have no idea why it didn't hurt at my first time.

I wonder if anyone else had similar experiences with me.

My first two guys weren't that big, so no pain.

Sometimes, bigger guys don't use enough lube. A short pause to add more solves the problem. I was really surprised what a difference a little extra lube made.

It's not just size (more the girth than the length, and more often the size of the head as well) than can cause the pain.

Also rushing it - just go very slow, slow him down if you need to. withdraw and re-insert again works well, too.

But most often a change in angle or position does the trick. if his penis is angled slightly to your left (for most) to start, it follows the natural direction of the anus/rectum instead of banging the wall.

Once you are used to it you should be able to do most positions.

NO POUNDING until you are pain free.

Pain in anal sex means, MORE LUBE, GO SLOWER, CHANGE THE ANGLE. Patience is critical because once the top is in, he must wait for the bottom to relax. SLOW movement is critical AFTER waiting for awhile while buried to the hilt. Once the bottom is relaxed, then the top can pick up the pace, get rougher, etc.

Position and angle are critical and a great top knows how the shape of his cock best fits in the typical anatomy. He will pick the best positions to make the most of what he has to work with and the bottom he's working in.

I've had a FWB who I've sucked off over the past 5 years or so when we both have free time. Recently, he's become curious about fucking a guy. I'm the first and only guy who's sucked him, so I figured why not? He's slightly above above in length and thickness, but it's the bend in his cock that I was looking forward to because he wanted me on my back so he could go back and forth between watching my face and watching his cock penetrate me. It was an incredible experience. I look forward to the next time.

My first two guys weren't that big, so no pain.

Sometimes, bigger guys don't use enough lube. A short pause to add more solves the problem. I was really surprised what a difference a little extra lube made.

My first two times was with the same guy. The first time was painless, the second one hurt as hell.

And I did remember one of my friends told me he had the same experiences. It seems the first time broke somewhere, so the second time was very painful.

My first two times was with the same guy. The first time was painless, the second one hurt as hell.

And I did remember one of my friends told me he had the same experiences. It seems the first time broke somewhere, so the second time was very painful.

Interesting. Hope it's been pain-free since then.

I am not a fan of any of the desensitizing products because pain is a warning sign from your body to slow down, stop, take more time to relax, etc. Numbing yourself introduces unnecessary risk. The top and bottom should go through the actual effort to help the bottom relax.

Jojoba is an emolument on the skin. It helps smooth it out. Some people have allergic or other negative reactions to it, so I'd say test it on your arm or perhaps your inner thigh before using it for sex.

Lastly, jojoba also has erucic acid, which can cause serious damage to heart tissues in high dosage. So, don't go crazy with it because some of it will definitely enter your blood stream since the blood vessels are very superficial and abundant in the anus, anal canal, and rectum.

I don't see where anything mentions desensitizing

Archived