THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 New Asian Masseur in NYC

need to relax
This topic is 2783 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I emailed him this morning. I got a prompt reply, very few words, as he probably doesn't speak English too well yet.

There are Chinese characters on his email. He probably uses a Chinese server, as does Xiao, one of my regular go-to guys -- who's just opened Utopia Spa at 70th & Lexington Ave. I was there, and liked it.

This fellow's name is Alan. He's in Hell's Kitchen (who isn't?) at 45th & 8th ave. $120 for an hour. I asked him if he has a table or uses a bed, but he didn't say. He asked me when I'd like to see him, and I replied, not today or tomorrow, but I'll let him know soon, and he replied something like, "OK. Thanks." I will eventually take one for the team here.

I emailed him this morning. I got a prompt reply, very few words, as he probably doesn't speak English too well yet.

There are Chinese characters on his email. He probably uses a Chinese server, as does Xiao, one of my regular go-to guys -- who's just opened Utopia Spa at 70th & Lexington Ave. I was there, and liked it.

This fellow's name is Alan. He's in Hell's Kitchen (who isn't?) at 45th & 8th ave. $120 for an hour. I asked him if he has a table or uses a bed, but he didn't say. He asked me when I'd like to see him, and I replied, not today or tomorrow, but I'll let him know soon, and he replied something like, "OK. Thanks." I will eventually take one for the team here.

yeah...fake face pix. The body pix are authentic. Don't bother. Very dirty apartment and not a good masseur. Literally had dingleberrys in his hairy ass crack.

yeah...fake face pix. The body pix are authentic. Don't bother. Very dirty apartment and not a good masseur. Literally had dingleberrys in his hairy ass crack.

Honestly, we should take up a collection to refund you for your efforts....or maybe get you some bleach to scrub that image from your memory...not to mention ours

Saved again by the perspicacity and intrepidity of my colleagues in The Spa! Elvis is right -- we ought to set up a fund to compensate our brethren for their sacrifices. Anyway, thanks, p_a, for taking one for the team. We owe you a big one!

per·spi·cac·i·ty, noun

the quality of having a ready insight into things; shrewdness

Great word and so true, though perhaps p_a wasn't quite ready for this particular insight.

Archived