THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Nationwide rimming inclined masseurs

Joshb
This topic is 2793 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I travel a lot so I'm open to suggestions from anywhere .....

My favorite massages are when the guy is totally into the body to body contact and is really into the flow of the massage..... especially when he uses his chest chin and tongue or head up and down the body. The best is when his tongue slips into my ass..... I have found several that do this and make it a regular part of the massage.... I have a nice muscle/beefy ass and often find that they love to work on it.. had several even say ... ur gonna have to stop me on that ass if I go too far

Feel free to post recommendations here or pm me...

I travel a lot so I'm open to suggestions from anywhere .....

My favorite massages are when the guy is totally into the body to body contact and is really into the flow of the massage..... especially when he uses his chest chin and tongue or head up and down the body. The best is when his tongue slips into my ass..... I have found several that do this and make it a regular part of the massage.... I have a nice muscle/beefy ass and often find that they love to work on it.. had several even say ... ur gonna have to stop me on that ass if I go too far

Feel free to post recommendations here or pm me...

May I suggest that you send in a vid clip promo that features your great ass to some of the major studios. They might decide to cast you & your ass(ets) in flixxx so that we can all have the privilege of seeing that "...nice muscle/beefy ass..." get worked over by talented rimmers.

May I suggest that you send in a vid clip promo that features your great ass to some of the major studios. They might decide to cast you & your ass(ets) in flixxx so that we can all have the privilege of seeing that "...nice muscle/beefy ass..." get worked over by talented rimmers.

Great Idea

Archived