THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Gabriel Giorno

José Soplanucas
This topic is 2650 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...

I think the confusion about his rate is because if you do not open his ad, in the search list, it shows 300 without specifying the currency. If you open the ad, you find out it is 300 Reales, the Brazilian currency. He probably moves his rate to the 200s when he comes to USA. I hope so.

• 5 weeks later...

Just to be clear: he is way older than 20 (as his RM ad says).

I did try him in London 4 years ago, he was still a cutey then, I would say he was 26, so he should be 30 now.

And he was not 5'9", more like 5'7".

He was a little bit "let's get this done with" on my one and only adventure with him.

Just to be clear: he is way older than 20 (as his RM ad says).

I did try him in London 4 years ago, he was still a cutey then, I would say he was 26, so he should be 30 now.

And he was not 5'9", more like 5'7".

He was a little bit "let's get this done with" on my one and only adventure with him.

The " let's get it done" attitude seems to be reinforced by some other reviews.

Met up with Gabrielgiorno last night. It was a pleasant session that seemed to last more than an hour. We chatted for a bit. He does indeed appear like his 20. He is gorgeous, that's for sure. https://rent.men/gabrielgiorno

I think you should edit this post with less detail and submit your review. If the admins read this they will probably take your post down.

Met up with Gabrielgiorno last night. It was a pleasant session that seemed to last more than an hour. We chatted for a bit. He does indeed appear like his 20. But, he says he's been doing this type of work for over 6 years. So did not want to be direct. But, I can do simple math. He was up front in asking what I wanted to (which we did discussed on the phone as well). He's soft spoken with a beautiful smile. His chiseled facial features and bedroom eyes will hypnotize you. We decided to shower together and that was the highpoint to be honest. Only because it seemed like we did just about everything. It's hard for two people in standard shower not to be intimate. We kissed, massaged, caressed, licked, sucked and that was before we got out. I really adored him. His physical looks are artistic. I liked his personality, the way he laughs and smiles. When I grabbed my watch to check the time, he said "don't worry about the time...." So, that made me more comfortable. He was engaged. When I did what I love to do (body worship), he just deferred and met me enjoy it. I paid $300 + the uber. I only wish I could afford an overnight which he rated at $1500 "but negotiable." He is gorgeous, that's for sure. https://rent.men/gabrielgiorno

Wow thanks for the update! Great to know - I will consider for next week. With Manuel M arriving Friday in D.C. there will be a nice assortment of handsome young Latino men. :p

• 2 weeks later...

Archived