THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Recs for tantric massage in NYC/DC/Balt/Phila?

Doctore
This topic is 2799 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've used a number of different masseurs over the years in a range of different cities, but I think I'd like to try something a little different--I'm curious to know if anyone has any recommendations for masseurs that do tantric "sensual" massages in New York, DC, Baltimore, or Philadelphia. Suggestions are welcome--I live in a pretty central area in Maryland, so it's easy for me to get to any of these cities. Thanks!

It's been my experience that any ad for tantric massage is total bullshit. Maybe in India there are people who really know what they're talking about and doing, but all the guys here are just selling you hot air. This has been discussed in The Spa before, and I'm sure that I've added my two cents.

I'm curious what makes a sensual massage tantric?

Me too... I presume there is a clear definition of tantric and proper training to be had but generally agree that any ad offering online is bulls*!t. That said, I was enticed by this regular CL post:

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/m4m/5973230999.html

The combination of the intriguing written experience and the very nice and easy interaction setting up the appointment led me to basically go in blindly to what turned out to be a new and pleasantly surprising style of erotic massage. Latino guy, decent shape and not bad on the eyes, gave a body ON body erotic massage like I've never had. Was it real tantra? Probably not. But it was unique and extremely enjoyable. The only reason I haven't repeated is that he uses the rented studios at 14th and 6th. I just don't like the setup there.

Archived