THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Wondering about these LA guys from a long time ago...

Westsideguy
This topic is 2808 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I feel lucky that I've had some great massages over my years in LA. I started thinking about some of my favorites from years ago that I lost contact with. Anyone remember these guys? Or know what happened to them? Sorry my memory isn't what it used to be, and I don't have any old ads, but here goes...

Eric from Belgium. Wore a kilt sometimes. Lived on a boat in the marina. I think I first found him through LAWeekly ad.

Anthony in Santa Monica. Tall and muscular Italian. Lived on Bicknell I think. Amazing body and massage.

Drew from South Carolina. Lived near Hancock Park. An actor. Always gave you a scrub in the shower after the massage.

Can't remember his name. Married guy with two kids. Very blond and muscular. An actor From Florida. Had an office on San Vicente just north of Wilshire.

Pretty sure the last three came from Frontiers ads.

Anyway, just felt like reminiscing....

I guess since westside guy is reminiscing there would not be links available anymore.

I will add a few of my past favorites.

Hank Edellman of He photography also went by Tom.

The HungGarian great guy in Hollywood.

Going way back (before internet Frontiers ad)...a guy named Lars slim dark hair who lived in an apartment on Hollywood blvd that was apparently where hitchcock lived for a time.

Vin a muscular bald guy who always started by giving you a bath. Just off Melrose.

Whew! Just a few of the best who left the scene.

Oh yeah those were good times. Jim ... very good masseur and proud of and very generous with his spectacular body. A loving family man too. Vin ... massage was great but I think I loved the bath more :). The best part was they only cost $50-$60 /hour!!! .

There was a handsome, 30/something & built guy I found in Frontiers back in '07 that I met on my trip there that year.

He gave a great massage in his cluttered apartment on N. Ogden (?) somewhere south of Sunset or Santa Monica.

The guy played classical music during the session & had an incredible touch & huge arms which actually drew my attention to his ad in the first place. Got a weakness for that muscle area, among other things..

We corresponded for a while afterwards via e-mail but evenyually lost track of each other.

I'd enjoy a second session &/or a drink or dinner with him today, regardless of his current appearance as his conversation was engaging!

Archived