THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

LA recommendations 2017

s99099
This topic is 2801 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I saw John Carter (I think he also goes by a second name, "Devin" on another site) when he was in NYC about 4 months ago. It was a fantastic experience from every perspective.

I believe I saw some slightly mixed reviews about him under the Devin moniker on this site some time ago. For myself, it was an A-/B+ massage. He is very strong if that is what you like. He was super friendly (not chatty necessarily, but lots of smiles and very easy going), has a fantastic body and, in my opinion, is very good looking (if that matters).

If I lived in LA I would repeat often.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/johter.shtml

Clark was really enjoyable. Nice body. Nice cock that got hard from the get. Nice ass. He would definitely do more but my limits were hands only. Things got very hot and near the end when I simulated fucking his little hole and he was REALLY into it. It took a lot of restraint not to. Great guy. We talked for 20 mins after. He also gets a lot of massages and we compared our favorites.

Archived