THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Looking for the biggest butts (bubble butts only)

CatnameFelix
This topic is 2557 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bigmanonc has the biggest muscle ass I've ever seen

Yeah, he's got a big one alright---along with the Gamechanger, DolphB, and another huge one that I experienced many times but I haven't seen in a long time was RexChristian.

I always try to separate big assed guys into 3 distinct groups. The first are those guys who will let you touch and kiss. The second are those who will allow those as well as finger/rim only. The final group (and ones that I prefer) are those that allow you to do all that as well as fuck. I hire depending on which group they fall into. But to each his own.

What does that mean?

This thread is a response to the big dick, top center focus of the board. I wanted to see how this thread would do if finding great asses, but from the topping standpoint could survive on here. I'm not saying you can't post tops here, but I'll make of the fact. Like I made note that this thread started with a conversation about dicks.

All these religious names lends to confusion. But Rex does have a very nice butt and body. Definitely yells out for pleasing. I could do without the hair but a shower at meeting will dampen that down. It would be great if he were coming to PS so that some kind of meeting could be arranged.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived