THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Massage M4M Website Feedback....Opinions?

Dmitri
This topic is 2819 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am looking to get a massage this week on a business trip to NYC and usually go to MassageM4M in the past as my first massage site. I have not been to the site in about 2 months and just got a shock when I checked it out. What a change! DULL! First off, their site as I was well aware of a few months ago has been "sexed down." Shirts on, clothed, etc. But tonite when I checked it out after 2 months it is even worse. There is NO WAY I can tell from the photos what anyone's body looks like.....and the ad copy is so VAGUE I cannot even tell what I am getting. On top of this, I guess the masseurs are fleeing the site.....since the count of masseurs has dwindled......not much to choose from. . ..and yes, I know they are "sexing down" because of the Rentboy scandal, new Trump administration being conservative, etc......but I feel they have gone WAY overboard.....does anyone else even use this site anymore?.......Tonite was my last visit......MassageM4M is a shell of it's former self.......feedback?......is it just me or do you think they have taken this WAY to far?

I am looking to get a massage this week on a business trip to NYC and usually go to MassageM4M in the past as my first massage site. I have not been to the site in about 2 months and just got a shock when I checked it out. What a change! DULL! First off, their site as I was well aware of a few months ago has been "sexed down." Shirts on, clothed, etc. But tonite when I checked it out after 2 months it is even worse. There is NO WAY I can tell from the photos what anyone's body looks like.....and the ad copy is so VAGUE I cannot even tell what I am getting. On top of this, I guess the masseurs are fleeing the site.....since the count of masseurs has dwindled......not much to choose from. . ..and yes, I know they are "sexing down" because of the Rentboy scandal, new Trump administration being conservative, etc......but I feel they have gone WAY overboard.....does anyone else even use this site anymore?.......Tonite was my last visit......MassageM4M is a shell of it's former self.......feedback?......is it just me or do you think they have taken this WAY to far?

I have no personal experience using the sites rentmasseur and sexymasseur, but I have noticed an uptick in the number of profiles there. And they don't seem to be as restrictive as MassageM4M or Masseurfinder about what can be posted.

Dmitri, I have used M4M for more than ten years, but rarely use it now, although I visit the site frequently. I completely agree with you. Every ad is the same, photos are unrevealing; the site is useless. Masseurfinder, like all the sites, is unreliable as to accuracy and veracity, but at least they're interesting!

I suppose this is a reaction to the Rentboy episode, but unless they continue to make money from their "private photos," they are destroying their business with blandness.

Your best bet, as always, is to post a 411 here, and get the opinions of clients like yourself, who know good from bad.

Archived