THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on TopTierTop in DC

Bostonian
This topic is 2595 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To all board members who are lucky enough to chat up @TopTierTop in Palm Springs, can you do me an eensy-weensy favor? Can you report back if that ass looks as delicious in person as it does in his ad? Thanks in advance.

It looks and tastes even more delicious in person than it does in the ad.

toptiertop have you ever bottomed before, many people have said you have a nice juicy booty so why aren't you using all your ASSets to their maximum potential :eek::oops::D:p;)

Well... I would say that the reason my clients are as satisfied with me as they are is because the things I offer are the things that come naturally to me. They are things I like and have a natural and unique talent for. And while, my ass tends to play a big part in almost all of the encounters I have, it is not as a bottom. I actually think it would have a negative effect if I were versatile and promoted myself as such. My impression is that one the reason my clients go for me is because I am a top, and if I were versatile it would not be as much of a turn on to them. So.... I would end up with more encounters that I do not enjoy at all, would be creating an image that is not accurate, and in the process be less interesting to the very clientele I do want to attract.

In other words, maybe someday. haha!

Archived