THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Cigar Play!

whipped guy
This topic is 2705 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I took up cigars sometime last year. In addition to making for great sex play, cigar-smoking is very relaxing. I smoke one cigar a week on Saturday afternoon because I don't want to get hooked on them. I don't smoke in the house because you can smell it for days afterwards. I have a comfortable chair in the garage and I sit down there and puff on my cigar and drink coffee. If I drank alcohol, I would have a cognac. I fixed the space up a little and I bought a crystal cigar ash tray. I sit and read or think about life. It would be nice to have a cigar buddy so that the two of us could sit and chat while we enjoyed our smokes.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I took up cigars sometime last year. In addition to making for great sex play, cigar-smoking is very relaxing. I smoke one cigar a week on Saturday afternoon because I don't want to get hooked on them. I don't smoke in the house because you can smell it for days afterwards. I have a comfortable chair in the garage and I sit down there and puff on my cigar and drink coffee. If I drank alcohol, I would have a cognac. I fixed the space up a little and I bought a crystal cigar ash tray. I sit and read or think about life. It would be nice to have a cigar buddy so that the two of us could sit and chat while we enjoyed our smokes.

I would love to learn how to smoke a cigar. But unfortunately being a former smoker I'm not sure that is such a good idea :(

Hugs,

Greg

I would love to learn how to smoke a cigar. But unfortunately being a former smoker I'm not sure that is such a good idea :(

Hugs,

Greg

All you do is light up and puff away. You don't inhale cigar smoke, you just puff on the cigar, and roll the smoke around in your mouth, and savor the flavor of the smoke. It's very relaxing. I love to puff on a cigar during sex, but it smells the house up so bad that we don't do it very often.

I used to smoke cigarettes, and I felt that I was taking a big risk in taking up cigar-smoking, but wanted to do it anyway. I've been smoking cigars for about a year now and haven't experienced a craving for cigarettes. I severely limit the cigar-smoking though. I smoke one cigar a week.

All you do is light up and puff away. You don't inhale cigar smoke, you just puff on the cigar, and roll the smoke around in your mouth, and savor the flavor of the smoke. It's very relaxing. I love to puff on a cigar during sex, but it smells the house up so bad that we don't do it very often.

I used to smoke cigarettes, and I felt that I was taking a big risk in taking up cigar-smoking, but wanted to do it anyway. I've been smoking cigars for about a year now and haven't experienced a craving for cigarettes. I severely limit the cigar-smoking though. I smoke one cigar a week.

Im still new to not smoking, its been 9 months in another week or so. I've made it this far I dont wanna ruin it. Buuuuuuut maybe in Vegas with my friends I will be a lil naughty and light up a stogie for my bday weekend.

Hugs,

Greg

Im still new to not smoking, its been 9 months in another week or so. I've made it this far I dont wanna ruin it. Buuuuuuut maybe in Vegas with my friends I will be a lil naughty and light up a stogie for my bday weekend.

Hugs,

Greg

I would wait. I have nearly 30 cigarette-free years under my belt.

@whipped guy what about a pipe?

[ATTACH=full]9366[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]9365[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]9364[/ATTACH]

Actually there is something about a big cigar that has a more sexual connotation... and I think that Herr Freud would agree. When I think of a pipe it has such a British Earl conotation, not to mention...

giphy.gif

Actually there is something about a big cigar that has a more sexual connotation... and I think that Herr Freud would agree. When I think of a pipe it has such a British Earl conotation, not to mention...

giphy.gif

But I think it was Freud who also said, "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar..."

Archived