THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Cigar Play!

whipped guy
This topic is 2705 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Way too HOT both literally and figuratively to post...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-NOjzN0CvOfw/U1Fp4ePUA2I/AAAAAAACB-U/Z0hlO-8_zmE/s1600/JAN14new+(65).jpg

I hate smoking in all its forms, but it can put the sub in his place and help establish who is in control. Therefore cigars do have their place and can be the perfect mood setting device. Indeed, is there anything more manly than lighting up and establishing one's dominance by blowing smoke into someone's face? Consequently, when as the sub you are helplessly fixed to a St. Andrew's Cross and are being subjected to rings of smoke, that suddenly can have a certain appeal. Plus, while still offensive, the aroma of a cigar has a certain distinctive quality that can be appealing compared to the raunch of cigarette smoke.

For the record when done responsibly the cigar ash is allowed to build up and is flicked on the sub so as not to result in burns. Of course aiming directly for the nipple can be extremely pleasurable. It gives a short if sharp stinging sensation. Also, since cigars burn at a lower level then that of cigarettes it's safer. Part of the appeal is the fact that the sub can be threatened with the lighted object much like threatening him with a stun gun. Of course I would guess that some subs might prefer that the cigar be placed directly on their nipples, or for that matter a few other body parts... (Let's just say that I was once burned by something other than a cigar and that blatantly crossed the line on my book, and especially since I was blindfolded at the time.)

In any event, this pic brought back memories from a scene from quite a number of years ago where I was the sub and shackled to the wall. Not into smoking so I have not tried it as a Dom. Plus, since many venues are smoke free (and that certainly goes for my place and that of others as well) it probably ain't ever gonna happen again!

So to those who pictured me as a cigar chomping dude... another myth shattered! ;)

Are there others who have have had experiences with and or enjoy cigar play in its various forms?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I have never smoke (anything). But I find men with cigars to be one of my favorite and hottest fetishes. Still haven't found the right leather/cop/businessman to play it with, but it is on the list for sure.

Insanely hot to see a guy kicked back with a cigar, ready to get serviced by a sub guy like me.

I have never smoke (anything). But I find men with cigars to be one of my favorite and hottest fetishes. Still haven't found the right leather/cop/businessman to play it with, but it is on the list for sure.

Insanely hot to see a guy kicked back with a cigar, ready to get serviced by a sub guy like me.

A guy like this????

093c333fb28d008ca5d3044d3d92c0d8.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-NOjzN0CvOfw/U1Fp4ePUA2I/AAAAAAACB-U/Z0hlO-8_zmE/s1600/JAN14new+(65).jpg

I hate smoking in all its forms, but it can put the sub in his place and help establish who is in control. Therefore cigars do have their place and can be the perfect mood setting device. Indeed, is there anything more manly than lighting up and establishing one's dominance by blowing smoke into someone's face? Consequently, when as the sub you are helplessly fixed to a St. Andrew's Cross and are being subjected to rings of smoke, that suddenly can have a certain appeal. Plus, while still offensive, the aroma of a cigar has a certain distinctive quality that can be appealing compared to the raunch of cigarette smoke.

For the record when done responsibly the cigar ash is allowed to build up and is flicked on the sub so as not to result in burns. Of course aiming directly for the nipple can be extremely pleasurable. It gives a short if sharp stinging sensation. Also, since cigars burn at a lower level then that of cigarettes it's safer. Part of the appeal is the fact that the sub can be threatened with the lighted object much like threatening him with a stun gun. Of course I would guess that some subs might prefer that the cigar be placed directly on their nipples, or for that matter a few other body parts... (Let's just say that I was once burned by something other than a cigar and that blatantly crossed the line on my book, and especially since I was blindfolded at the time.)

In any event, this pic brought back memories from a scene from quite a number of years ago where I was the sub and shackled to the wall. Not into smoking so I have not tried it as a Dom. Plus, since many venues are smoke free (and that certainly goes for my place and that of others as well) it probably ain't ever gonna happen again!

So to those who pictured me as a cigar chomping dude... another myth shattered! ;)

Are there others who have have had experiences with and or enjoy cigar play in its various forms?

This is sizzling hot and a wonderful opportunity for edging and milking.

Note: while this pic (and the fantasizing which accompanies the pic) is hot, Hot, HOT, it is definitely not too hot - notice the recipient's state of arousal!

Definitely not too hot... definitely Goldilocks hot... as in just right!

Oh, and by the way here are the three bears! :p

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/6/67/626904053_4def338da5_o-1-.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/275?cb=20080627134320

I'd like to be that victim!

Archived