THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Relax with Nick NYC

Jose Anmo
This topic is 2607 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 weeks later...

he has a bad review on masseur finder.

"I booked an appointment with Nick on Feb 9th after he told me he would still be in Philly. He texted me back and asked if we could do 9am, saying that would be amazing. I had no problem with that and even said can we do 830 since I will arrive in the city at 8, and this way we did not have to rush. He said ok. I even confirmed this at 10pm on the night before my appt. He even asked me if I would be interested in a 4 handed massage with his partner, which I politely declined. At 345am when I woke up, I received a text from Nick saying that he had to cancel the appt because his partner did not want to get up early to leave while he did an appt, and that they had long days. Well, I also had a long day, and the only reason why I was coming in to Philly, was to give you my business, and after you confirmed, I booked my bus ticket in to the city. If your so tired from your hard day, perhaps you should have not confirmed with me 3 hours prior, or get a new partner to work with or change your hours, or simply find another profession."

capturing this before it's deleted.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
His massage is more of a lite rub, extras are very minimal compared to some old reviews. He is very good looking and very nice but nothing spectacular that needs to be repeated.

Well, I don't even get to "start" with him since he doesn't reply to my texts...

Archived