THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Can yinz pose like this?

marylander1940
This topic is 2824 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Who said anything about raw, I meant his pose.

To put a possible charitable spin on that, an older use of the word "<verb> something raw" mean to perform the action until one was abraded, and if you follow the original picture you can see that the area is indeed pink from probable overuse.

To put a possible charitable spin on that, an older use of the word "<verb> something raw" mean to perform the action until one was abraded, and if you follow the original picture you can see that the area is indeed pink from probable overuse.

Exactly my thoughts. That boy pussy of his looks swollen - puffy even.

Based on the marks on his butt and redness (and I did zoom in) I say the boy likes to have a strap or a slap paddle taken to his butt as well. At least that was my first thought upon seeing the pic.

That is ... promising, I would say

Well I also say that the boi likes to have his butt hole not only used in the traditional sense but possibly flogged as well... and let's just say that area can be "quite responsive" in an off the charts "pain equals pleasure sense" to some guys... that could further account for the "swollen-puffy" look...

Based on the marks on his butt and redness (and I did zoom in) I say the boy likes to have a strap or a slap paddle taken to his butt as well. At least that was my first thought upon seeing the pic.

Good catch there, w.g. I missed that evidence in my first look.

Perhaps I'm not as thoroughly awake as I thought I was...

Yes I would Agree with Whippywee -- and also suggest some anal bleaching might be in order to give that

boy pussy that Showroom New Sparkle -- Cause this one definitely has worn spots on the tread ! And I say that

in the most lovely way possible!

If I manage to get into that position, one of you had better "abrade" me mightily, or I will be very put out.

Archived