THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Guys on A4A

androidguy
This topic is 2831 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've always had a lot of luck on a4a, both when looking for a pro or just a random hookup with a local guy. I think that after rentboy got shut down a4a made all the "pro" ads list themselves as massage. When replying to a "pro" ad I just say hi I'd like to meet you and then casually list the things I'm into. If I get an agreeable response, we take it from there.

We get about half our clients from A4A. It has some limitations and is more immediate, but definitely viable. It does seem to be one step above backpage, though. The clientele isn't always as sophisticated as RM or even M4RN.

I would describe A4A as a FEW steps above "backpage"...which I would mention I have only ever met TWO men from, who actually were the people in the photos posted.

Isn't FaceTime Apple only? How do you connect to guys on Android?

Might you assume that if they don't have an apple phone, they might have a windows computer at home? There's skype, oovoo for that. A five second google search turned up mention of google duo, (and there's the web-based google hangouts).

This page:

http://www.geek.com/android/the-5-best-alternatives-to-facetime-for-android-1553276/

suggests skype works on android phones and mentions apps called Tango and Viber.

Or a very fast session on cam4.com before randoms enter the room.

Skype?

Maybe SOME of you don't care....but it's fairly well known that SKYPE is commonly used by Homeland Security as a way to track your habits. Purportedly to "fight terrorism", but with the incoming administrations full of homophobic, Evangelicals I personally am not going to trust that this information won't ever be used as a witch hunt against gay people.

Archived