THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

New Miami club?

mikefl81
This topic is 2765 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well I was hoping for this location. Close to the casa, and safe. I guess it was not meant to be. Moving on...

If you look at the new Johnsons Facebook Page, it posts the address as 13045 SW 87th Ave., Miami, waaaaaaaay down south. Since the Facebook page also announces a grand opening date, March 10, it looks like the way south Miami location is a definite. You'd think that super gay & gay-friendly Wilton Manors would be OK with a full monty gay strip club, but I guess not.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you look at the new Johnsons Facebook Page, it posts the address as 13045 SW 87th Ave., Miami, waaaaaaaay down south. Since the Facebook page also announces a grand opening date, March 10, it looks like the way south Miami location is a definite. You'd think that super gay & gay-friendly Wilton Manors would be OK with a full monty gay strip club, but I guess not.

But the location that EZEtoGRU mentioned was not in Wilton Manors, it was in Fort Lauderdale, but if Matt thinks an industrial section in the middle of nowhere is better, and it's a done deal, then I wish him luck. I won't be going however. I'll keep my dollars local.

• 2 weeks later...

The Johnson's Facebook page still shows March 10 as the opening date. Looks like they have the sign up already. The new club is in South Miami close to The Falls shopping mall. Quite a nice area actually. However, quite far from downtown Miami and Miami Beach. I look forward to going next week.

Archived