THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Any Info on this DC Masseur?

Zephyr
This topic is 2837 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey there, guys!

Any info on these guys who are listed on Masseurfinders? Will be in DC over New Years and was considering hiring one.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/massagevzlan.shtml

Thanks!

I saw Gilberto Rojas once years ago when he was based out of DC. He moved to NYC for a few years. He then started appearing in the DC view about a year or two ago as a [perpetual] visitor.

What I remember from the session was that the massage was poor and it was one of the strongest upsell jobs I had ever experienced. However, his profile reads quite differently now than it did back then (it was much more erotically focused) so maybe he has changed over the years.

I would echo the above re Gilberto -- nice enough guy but upsells. And I would say that the photos are out of date. I last saw him about a year ago.

As for Erick -- I have nothing but great things to say about him -- he is on my short list of guys to see again.

Archived