THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Jesse

TantricMD
This topic is 2840 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Quite a body! I'd love to be massaged by him. Are those really his pictures? You can't be too careful, as we all know from (sometimes bitter) experience. I think the test is to ask for a three-finger selfie. Sounds strictly therapeutic to me, but that may be what you're looking for.

Thanks Hhuu and beethoven! I text him, and he did verify with a selfie. Looks like he is visiting the East Coast for a few days, just outside of Philly. Pics are him. He isn't being clear though whether or not his massage includes extras. I'm getting the sense (and this is an assumption) that he may be a "gay for pay" bodybuilder who enjoys being worshiped, and doesn't mind giving body rubs. Would love to know if anyone has met him and if the massage was sensual, erotic, mutual touch, nude.....any details would be helpful. He's a cutie!

Archived