THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Pol NYC?

Kody S
This topic is 2839 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thanks guys! I had an experience from another who went by "Pol" a year or so ago that was excellent, also an Eastern European only on MF for a short time. I've also been to a couple of others who are in other cities who are exceptional and totally legit and strictly therapeutic. That said, I completely hear your concerns and generally follow my gut instinct if it looks shady or the reviews here caution against it.

Saw him a couple of months ago, not as good looking when you meet him but still pretty cute and hot, especially if you are into that type. Young, friendly, ok English, good massage. Eager to make it sensual especially toward the end. However, I didn't like the setting, shared apartment and I could hear young guys going in and out all the time. Also, met him in front of another street number and then we walked to his place, which was awkward.

Won't go back because I like a more professional and relaxed setting and he seems too young and is a bit of a letdown from what you'd expect based on his pix.

I wondered about many of the things you mentioned. You are normally so spot on in your recommendations that I'll go with your lead on this one. I wouldn't like that set up either. It just sounds shady as if something else is going on and you're not sure what.

Archived