THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on dave chicago masseur

Radames
This topic is 2844 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Photo #5 I have seen before ......the 646 area code is NYC so must have just relocated from NYC.....I know there is a thread somewhere on him since I remember the joke someone used that they hope he does not use that bat on them in photo #5.....anyone recall?

Hmmm, at $160/hr, a massage that's merely "decent" and doesn't include much sensuality either (for those that are into it) borders fraud in my books, as I elaborated here:

http://m4m-forum.org/threads/411-vic-in-nyc.120253/

Sorry, this sounds like anything over $100/hr would be too much, and I honestly wouldn't repeat even if it were cheaper. Some of these cute boys need to learn that you can't get something for nothing, especially on a longer term basis. If you really think you are model material, make your money modeling. If you want to support yourself giving massages, master your craft and then work hard and honestly.

Archived