THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Justin Cruise

Trebor
This topic is 2460 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 6 months later...

I had a confirmed appointment with him. He was a no-show. I sent a follow-up text to make sure he was ok. Nothing. I'll go the extra mile, I get that stuff happens. But I'll never understand burning what could be a perfectly good repeat customer.

I had a confirmed appointment with him. He was a no-show. I sent a follow-up text to make sure he was ok. Nothing. I'll go the extra mile, I get that stuff happens. But I'll never understand burning what could be a perfectly good repeat customer.

Same experience. A common situation I've found in boys with active social/party lives.

Sad... specially when so many guys complaint about flaky clients, no-shows and the phone NOT ringing...

@gopochi buyers market out there, plenty of grateful fish, you'll find what you want :)

• 6 months later...

Saw him in his new apartment which he did the interior design! Very nice personality and very accommodating. He was all over me so I have to tell him to slow down otherwise I cum too soon. One of the best encounters I ever had! Hungarians are one of the best!