THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Yeferson Cossio for Bigvalboy

Unicorn
This topic is 2845 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Personal freedoms and choices aside, the defacing of such extraordinary natural beauty is criminal.

It's a bit of a shame but in my opinion, these beautiful bodies have been defiled with all the ink - one or two tattoos can be attractive but such

excess spoils the view of very nice bodies.

I'm a big fan of good ink. But this is one case where he should have just held off for a few years. He has such an angelic face that he should have rocked yhat look and then added the ink as he got older. Although that might be exactly why he did it. To not look so boyish.

He's hot AF though!!

I'm a big fan of good ink. But this is one case where he should have just held off for a few years. He has such an angelic face that he should have rocked yhat look and then added the ink as he got older. Although that might be exactly why he did it. To not look so boyish.

Yeah, men this age often don't seem to realize that one's age is not fixed, but rather changes with time. I think it's very sad that he ruined a perfect body and face. Those tattoos won't look so great when he's older. I don't know about Colombia, but having visible tattoos substantially reduces one's employability in the US. Tattoos on the hands and neck are particular job-killers (and I'm not just talking modeling work, of which the market for someone with all of his tattoos is quite limited). Many companies have a "No visible tattoos" policy. It might limit his job prospects as a physical therapist, a career goal he's mentioned. Of course, as long as he just wants to be a personal trainer and do his own thing, not depending on anyone else for a paycheck, he's free to do what he wants.

Archived