THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Oops. I Nicked myself.

Unicorn
This topic is 2835 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nicholas Anton Starcevic (born March 5, 1982) is a former college American football player from Kimball, Minnesota and was once crowned MTV's "Spring Break King" while on vacation in Cancún. Nick has worn t-shirts of his former teammate and Eastern Washington University Eagle Jake Young, having last played for EWU's Big Sky Conference championship teams in 2004 and 2005. He played American football for the University of Minnesota Crookston for 4 years and then played professional football in Europe for Team Finland of the European Football League (EFL).

Nicholas "Nick" Starcevic was a HouseGuest on Big Brother 8. Nick was the fourth player evicted from the season, placing 11th. Nick was a member of the Mrs. Robinson Alliance. Nick was best known for his showmance with Daniele Donato.

He is known for dating Big Brother HouseGuests. Soon after Big Brother 8, Nick began to date his fellow HouseGuest, Jen Johnson, despite not getting along with her in the house. He also dated Kristen Bitting, a HouseGuest from Big Brother 12. Both of these relationships have since ended.

7305b967dbc9c4b7a31b58f66aa377e2.jpg

Nick Youngquest (born 28 July 1983 in Sydney, New South Wales) is an Australian model and former professional rugby league footballer. He played in the National Rugby League for Australian clubs the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks, St. George Illawarra Dragons, Penrith Panthers and Bulldogs, and in Super League for British clubsGateshead Thunder, Celtic Crusaders and Castleford Tigers, mainly as a winger.

http://www.calligrammi.com/ferdinandoneri/343Nick_file/image022.jpg

Of course, I wish he were a swinger rather than a winger (whatever that is)...

Archived