THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Oops. I Nicked myself.

Unicorn
This topic is 2835 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw this arrogant guy who was being rude to people, shoving two guys away after they bumped into him. I heard him say, “Keep your hands away from me! I”m straight!” So I went over to him, and asked him why he was being so rude.

He said, “I am straight, and I don’t want any gay people to touch me.” At which point, I told him “you’re leaving.”

He said, “do you know who I am?” I said, “I don’t know, and I don’t even want to know who you think you are.”

Then he said, “Try me.” I said “Watch me.” I called over to security and had him hauled away without his feet even touching the floor. Then someone explained to me that this is the ex boyfriend of Calvin Klein, Nick Gruber, who just “came out” as “straight.”

I have never heard about this guy before and had no idea what he looked like. I’ve never read any of the gossip that supposedly surrounds him. So, I guess he came to a gay party to let everyone know he is “straight.”

http://66.media.tumblr.com/a1e6636d853d297bded8322f50f8255c/tumblr_niudlpBomR1qd5p9no2_540.jpg

Nick Ayler is more my type. Now that's a 10 in my book....

Nick Ayler, born in 1987, in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, is an American model . Growing up, Ayler had moved 18 different times during high school, middle school, and grade school, so he had never had the time to take a serious effort and put it towards his dream of one day being a model. In 2008, Ayler, was finally ready. He has done campaigns for "Abercrombie & Fitch", "TYORI menswear", "Apple", as well as gracing the pages of numerousmagazines including "DNA", "Mens Exercise", and "Bello", just to name a few. He's also made appearances in movies such as "Holy Rollers" and "Fighting", and TV shows such as "Army Wives" and "Mercy".

d31eb3f61988e079897308ecf3c7bb6f.jpg

Archived