THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Do yinz prefer the twink, the bearded millennial or the daddy?

marylander1940
This topic is 2849 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I don't think the twink or otter labels fit. The so-called twink is much hairier and more muscular than my concept of a twink. The so-called otter is too thick (with muscle) and not furry enough to be an otter. The daddy, on the other hand, with that silver beard, is the perfect daddy.

Which one is my fave? Gosh, it depends on the mood. I'm usually not much of a size queen, but there are times when that monster cock the "twink" is sporting would drive me nuckin' futs. If I'm in a need-a-boyfriend mood, the face of the "otter" is one I'd like to kiss all night long. And the daddy, like I said, is the perfect daddy. But if you told me I could have just one, only one, I'd have to go with the silver-bearded daddy.

I don't think the twink or otter labels fit. The so-called twink is much hairier and more muscular than my concept of a twink. The so-called otter is too thick (with muscle) and not furry enough to be an otter. The daddy, on the other hand, with that silver beard, is the perfect daddy.

Which one is my fave? Gosh, it depends on the mood. I'm usually not much of a size queen, but there are times when that monster cock the "twink" is sporting would drive me nuckin' futs. If I'm in a need-a-boyfriend mood, the face of the "otter" is one I'd like to kiss all night long. And the daddy, like I said, is the perfect daddy. But if you told me I could have just one, only one, I'd have to go with the silver-bearded daddy.

Damn...

Mmmmm...uh, may I have one of each, and I disdain all labels on these three men! I'll take the "mature" guy first, even if I can't see his eyes, then the lumberjack and finally that younger boy that is gifted with twice as much tallywacker (as Gman would say!) as most guys I've ever met! :D:D;)

TruHart1 :cool:

Sexiest body: definitely the daddy. The video also hints that he might be handsome, but since we cannot see his total face I reserve judgment.

Cutest face that we can see: the so-called otter. I would want him to shave, though, truly making him not an otter in the least. That's simply because I don't like beards very much.

Hottest cock: definitely the twink. Not that the other two aren't enticing, but the length on that younger guy?! Wow.

I guess Im a bigger slutty boy than I thought :eek:

Why do I have to choose or prefer one :D:p

I loved all 3 equally :eek:

Its so weird and cute how I have a little of each in me.

I have a baby face like the twink

yet have a beard

and hairy chest like the daddy

I guess you can say I'm the perfect package :p:D;)

Archived