THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

"Fear Play" - Gorgeous Hunk Offers "Loving" Strangulation Fantasy

newguy
This topic is 2856 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A gorgeous, buff hunk whose acquaintance came my way says he is mainly

into "Fear Play."

He is absolutely stunning, physically. He sent ample proof.

Here's the catch: he offers to grasp my throat with his muscular young

hands, pressing his muscled body against me, and s..l..o..w..l..y press

against the arteries, but not to cause harm. "It is to get you in my power,"

he writes with detailed passion and vigor. "Eventually you will be mine."

He's really "into" this stuff.

I haven't actually met him yet.

Would he scare most of you off?

NG

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A gorgeous, buff hunk who acquaintance came my way says he is mainly

into "Fear Play."

He is absolutely stunning, physically. He sent ample proof.

Here's the catch: he offers to grasp my throat with his muscular young

hands, pressing his muscled body against me, and s..l..o..w..l..y press

against the arteries, but not to cause harm. "It is to get you in my power,"

he writes with detailed passion and vigor. "Eventually you will be mine."

He's really "into" this stuff.

I haven't actually met him yet.

NG

Had a somewhat similar experience with a private dance before. Dancer and I kind of went back and forth doing that, it's all about power. It's fun as long as you're both respectful and safe - there are certainly many ways someone can be injured when grabbing the neck.

What does your LOGICAL mind tell you ? Come on....you dont actually think this is a good idea ? FYI, stunning can be CRAZY too !

My "logical" mind says this person has a detailed fantasy life. His descriptions of

what it feels like to fear potential danger mimic my own links between fear and sexual arousal.

In other conversations the fellow is a sweetheart. He, himself, wants to be dominated in

other ways. He and I have been corresponding for several months now. Not all of this

is spent talking about near-strangulation.

My "logical" mind says this person has a detailed fantasy life. His descriptions of

what it feels like to fear potential danger mimic my own links between fear and sexual arousal.

In other conversations the fellow is a sweetheart. He, himself, wants to be dominated in

other ways. He and I have been corresponding for several months now. Not all of this

is spent talking about near-strangulation.

Fantasy is just a step away from reality, and my concern is that he even Considers this something desirable that he wants to experience. Most psychotic serial killers initially indulge in Fantasy before they find "ways" to manifest their fantasy into Reality. For ME, no thank you. Too risky.

Fantasy is just a step away from reality, and my concern is that he even Considers this something desirable that he wants to experience. Most psychotic serial killers initially indulge in Fantasy before they find "ways" to manifest their fantasy into Reality. For ME, no thank you. Too risky.

What is your source for claiming that "most psychotic serial killers initially indulge in fantasy...etc", and

what about others who indulge in innocent fantasy play without being tagged as psychotic? There is an enormous

bondage & domination sub-culture within the gay world. Making rash generalizations of this sort might only

serve to pathologize many, many gay men. This is an ill-tempered demonization. Many of us survived

such discrimination with scars and trauma for which this website is normally a welcome relief.

What is your source for claiming that "most psychotic serial killers initially indulge in fantasy...etc", and

what about others who indulge in innocent fantasy play without being tagged as psychotic? There is an enormous

bondage & domination sub-culture within the gay world. Making rash generalizations of this sort might only

serve to pathologize many, many gay men. This is an ill-tempered demonization. Many of us survived

such discrimination with scars and trauma for which this website is normally a welcome relief.

My statement comes from reading numerous case studies of infamous Serial killers, so I am not making rash generalizations. If this is YOUR scene, go for it, and dont take others opinions so personally. This is a discussion, and I was giving my point of view from information I have read. I dont know you, nor your history, and therefore was NOT talking about YOU, and if you have survived such activity, good for you. Others have not. The OP asked for advice, so I gave mine... If you are implying such behavior is "risk Free" because YOU survived it, that would be an irresponsible comment.

My statement comes from reading numerous case studies of infamous Serial killers, so I am not making rash generalizations. If this is YOUR scene, go for it, and dont take others opinions so personally. This is a discussion, and I was giving my point of view from information I have read. I dont know you, nor your history, and therefore was NOT talking about YOU, and if you have survived such activity, good for you. Others have not. The OP asked for advice, so I gave mine... If you are implying such behavior is "risk Free" because YOU survived it, that would be an irresponsible comment.

I am well familiar with the BDSM community and I can tell you MOST do NOT play such extreme trust games with total strangers, without a LONG LIST of recommendations from like minded game players.

I am well familiar with the BDSM community and I can tell you MOST do NOT play such extreme trust games with total strangers, without a LONG LIST of recommendations from like minded game players.

Right now my intention is strictly exchanges of emails. Perhaps I would meet this

strange new person--perhaps not. I am not giving advice to others. Please forgive me

for implying otherwise.

That would be the smart and rational approach PA and I agree, but many novices who want the experience and dont know how to go about it turn to outlets like Craigslist to find like-minded participants to give them the thrill they are seeking. These are the ones that have the potential to go horribly wrong.

NG

So back to your original point.

Although the act scares me, I'm intrigued to learn more about why others would be interested.

So I would welcome other forum members who could chime in with their perspectives about the turn-on or turn-off.

I respect and understand the risk - the very reason it scares me.

However, I won't learn more about it if the whole thread devolves into warnings and a pissing contest.

Oh, wait, did someone say piss? Another rabbit hole! ;)

Look up erotic asphyxiation.

Thanks, Papito. I will.

I'm just interested in hearing folks' actual reactions to OP's question.

You know, kinda like giving the topic a forum treatment without going too heavy on how dangerous it is.

Although I do appreciate the wise warnings and the seriousness of the topic.

I'm just a stubbornly curious little shit. :)

Although the act scares me, I'm intrigued to learn more about why others would be interested.

So I would welcome other forum members who could chime in with their perspectives about the turn-on or turn-off.

However, I won't learn more about it if the whole thread devolves into warnings and a pissing contest.

Haha! Yes, very related. In addition to your insightful questions (as opposed to some of the

unintended ranting here) perhaps others can chime in, as you say, regarding whether they

get aroused when they are "afraid." Not afraid so much of being physical injured, but

at uncertainty...unpredictability...precariousness...whilst being in the clutches of a beautiful,

24 year old hunk [in this case] with slender hips, broad shoulders, hairless chest, and bulging

muscles that rivals Michelangelo's Statue of David. Insights are welcomed...but please,

no puerile fulminations. Bleh! Best wishes, NG

Your comment is bewildering. Very rarely does everyone on a Forum agree on everything. People offer their opinion, advice and perspective from information they have learned.

Some will take it, learn something from it, or reject it altogether. That's the forum experience. But to label it a "pissing contest" because there is disagreement or disconnect of ideas is highly disrespectful on your part Trudy... Especially since you are the one often doling out advice and opinion here. And while I appreciate you always trying to add your lighthearted touch to your contributions, your evaluation here was a bit offensive IMO.

Well I'm not interested in playing Desdemona in Act Five of Shakespeare's Othello... or even given my passion for opera Act Four of Verdi's Otello. For the record I would not want to play the title character either!

What I find interesting is that two threads on similar subjects have appeared in this forum in a very short period of time. Is this a trend?!?! Something new?!?! This is not the most common of scenes in my experience for other than those who are REALLY into such type of play!

Thanks, Papito. I will.

I'm just interested in hearing folks' actual reactions to ten OP's question.

You know, kinda like giving the topic a forum treatment without going too heavy on how dangerous it is.

Although I do appreciate the wise warnings and the seriousness of the topic.

I'm just a stubbornly curious little shit. :)

It's difficult to describe why fear of death is exciting, but to say it reminds you of BEING alive. Think of roller coasters, skydiving, and mountain climbing thrill seekers. MIXED with the TRUST that "dangerous" partner now holds your life in his hands, you have a powerful emotional game of surrender. The lack of oxygen, can increase orgasm, so... were your partner also inclined to work over your cock during his choke-hold, you have an orgasm that will rarely be matched without the surrender of that undying puppy love, we sometimes experience when we are young and bed our first amour.

Your comment is bewildering. Very rarely does everyone on a Forum agree on everything. People offer their opinion, advice and perspective from information they have learned.

Some will take it, learn something from it, or reject it altogether. That's the forum experience. But to label it a "pissing contest" because there is disagreement or disconnect of ideas is highly disrespectful on your part Trudy... Especially since you are the one often doling out advice and opinion here. And while I appreciate you always trying to add your lighthearted touch to your contributions, your evaluation here was a bit offensive IMO.

Is this the same JJ Kirkwood who was dealt with a "time out" on this website, and also who

trumpeted that he was "leaving this website forever"? It seems so.

It's difficult to describe why fear of death is exciting, but to say it reminds you of BEING alive. Think of roller coasters, skydiving, and mountain climbing thrill seekers. MIXED with the TRUST that "dangerous" partner now holds your life in his hands, you have a powerful emotional game of surrender. The lack of oxygen, can increase orgasm, so... were your partner also inclined to work over your cock during his choke-hold, you have an orgasm that will rarely be matched without the surrender of that undying puppy love, we sometimes experience when we are young and bed our first amour.

Very well put! My hat is off to you, sir!

Is this the same JJ Kirkwood who was dealt with a "time out" on this website, and also who

trumpeted that he was "leaving this website forever"? It seems so.

Yes, it is. If you search his name, you'll find hundreds of threads...

thousands upon thousands of posts. Well...let a thousand flowers bloom (but

not weeds :eek:

Archived