THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Stats ?

allyouknow
This topic is 2866 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey AYK, welcome to the forum.

That does sound odd for a massage. but maybe the guy wants to get a sense of whether he will need his table or a bed depending on height/weight, etc?

I would not hesitate to ask him why he needs it. He may have a legitimate reason. Did you ask?

I have been asked for a photo or my stats from masseurs before......not many times......but a few. To me it is a complete turn off, since it is very transparent that the masseur wants to "check me out" before he accepts my appointment. Translated this means that if I am attractive he will work on me, if am not good looking.....or do not pass his "stamp of approval" he will not accept the appointment. Kind of obvious why they ask. The funny thing is that I am really good looking....with a killer body....and work out all the time. If they only knew :) It still irritates me though....because who is hiring whom? I never reply to these requests.....would rather have a non-shallow masseur......someone who accepts us all.

Hey AYK, welcome to the forum.

That does sound odd for a massage. but maybe the guy wants to get a sense of whether he will need his table or a bed depending on height/weight, etc?

I would not hesitate to ask him why he needs it. He may have a legitimate reason. Did you ask?

it came after being told he has other clients for that time. I understood it to be a personal choice on who or what he was going to work on, however in my opinion it was too much information. A simple yes I can or no I can't would have made it less awkward for both of us, and in the end I assumed I wasn't picked so I moved on.

I have been asked for a photo or my stats from masseurs before......not many times......but a few. To me it is a complete turn off, since it is very transparent that the masseur wants to "check me out" before he accepts my appointment. Translated this means that if I am attractive he will work on me, if am not good looking.....or do not pass his "stamp of approval" he will not accept the appointment. Kind of obvious why they ask. The funny thing is that I am really good looking....with a killer body....and work out all the time. If they only knew :) It still irritates me though....because who is hiring whom? I never reply to these requests.....would rather have a non-shallow masseur......someone who accepts us all.

I agree with you - I found the ad in Massuer finder, so I was calling for what was described. It kind of put me off since I am paying.

allyouknow, you sound like a really nice guy. Really makes me sad that you said "you were not picked." You were just looking for a massage......not auditioning for a part in a Broadway play! :) It also makes me really angry that a masseur would pull this crap......picking and choosing their clients based on stats and photos. I can assure you that he did not have "other clients" booked for that time. He just wanted to check you out first to see if he approved of you. As I mentioned in my previous post I am very muscular and handsome. I have had masseurs say when I show up for my massage " so glad you are not short and fat....you are hot!" I find that SO SHALLOW and lose respect for the masseur at that point.......translated that means they would be disappointed if I was short and fat. As clients we do NOT need to be approved of. WE need to approve of THEM! The fact that we have cash in hand and are wanting an appointment is enough. We do not have to "earn" the right to be massaged by what we look like and what our stats are. My advice to anyone out there that encounters a masseur that ask for photos or stats before they will work on you is " delete their text or email and move on." There are tons of great masseurs I have hired that NEVER ask for photos/stats. It is only the minority that do, and they don't deserve our business.

it came after being told he has other clients for that time. I understood it to be a personal choice on who or what he was going to work on, however in my opinion it was too much information. A simple yes I can or no I can't would have made it less awkward for both of us, and in the end I assumed I wasn't picked so I moved on.

http://media.giphy.com/media/g43ZqCrsNRbpu/giphy.gif

Glad you moved on, bud! If you let us know where you are looking, maybe we can help?

Let's figure out a way to help you get an awesome massage! Everyone deserves a healing touch!

http://media.giphy.com/media/g43ZqCrsNRbpu/giphy.gif

Glad you moved on, bud! If you let us know where you are looking, maybe we can help?

Let's figure out a way to help you get an awesome massage! Everyone deserves a healing touch!

Oh I did - and it was Troy. A great massage and experience, super sweet and sexy man. https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/troy6191.shtml

Archived