THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Masseur/Trainer in NYC

Benji
This topic is 2850 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Aaron is really skilled as a masseur and apparently is also a PT. But he offers a wide range of styles, "Body Electric" among them, which is a pretty strong indication of sensuality.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/arlmtm4m.shtml

I concur. Aaron is a skilled masseur, and will incorporate SOME sensual techniques into his Body Electric sessions. I used him once at an MMX Massage Exchange event on 14th Street

• 2 weeks later...
My last time there, waiting for my guy to show, I was greeted by a masseur that had previously given me a not so great massage. Awwk. And then had to sit and see his client arrive. More awwk.
I had an awful massage by a Russian guy there, one I would not want to see again. So, I feel ya.

yes, don't go if discretion is your thing. I had to wait in the hall as an entire class of daddies having a fitness class were leaving, and the masseur said something to me about guys calling for last minute appointments. I replied, sometimes you're desperate for a massage at the end of a long day, and he responded, in front of everyone, "or how horny you are?". For me, not a big deal, but could have been a little indiscreet/inappropriate for many others

yes, don't go if discretion is your thing. I had to wait in the hall as an entire class of daddies having a fitness class were leaving, and the masseur said something to me about guys calling for last minute appointments. I replied, sometimes you're desperate for a massage at the end of a long day, and he responded, in front of everyone, "or how horny you are?". For me, not a big deal, but could have been a little indiscreet/inappropriate for many others

Perhaps he was alluding to your screen name, @hornytwells ! ;)

Archived