THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Landon Mycles for the holidays

DrHeadinLA
This topic is 2606 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've heard on good authority that Landon is going to be tan, taught and available in Los Angeles in December

Landon/Marcus is one of my all time favorites. If this is true, please tell us when, and how much? Hope his rate is overly high. He's worth it, but it is the holidays so my budget only goes so far.

Longtime Marcus/Landon fan here...somehow his RM ad from 2012 still shows up on my 'buddy list' and his rate from 4+ years ago was noted as $600 for out call and $2500 for overnight.

DrHead...that's some potentially big news for a first ever post here...when do you think you'll know more from your 'good authority'?? Anxious to hear more! Thanks....

• 2 weeks later...

Start checking for an ad by mid-week.

He's a great guy and good hang. Affectionate, strong and kind; just looking in his baby blue eyes is enough for me to get excited. He's recently been in the gym twice a day preparing for some bodywork modeling he'll be doing while in LA. As a result, he's tan with huge arms and a bright smile.

I recommend the full experience. Let me know what you think.

I'm lusting after Landon all over again after seeing this new add. But boy 450 is a bit much. 600 for the 2 hours is a better deal, breaking down to 300 an hour. Idk, I want him badly, but with the holidays money is tighter. I thought he lived in LA, is he only in LA for the holidays?

Archived