THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

How do you like Gallery strings posted?

Unicorn
This topic is 2866 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I would say that I prefer not having that many photos in one post (depending on the size of the photo, but usually no more than 2 or 3), because that makes it easier to scroll through the pages. What are the preferences of other aficionados of the Gallery forums?

I agree completely. When I go through an endless string of photos in the Gallery, I am much less inclined to "like" the photos. To be blunt, I assume the OP is putting his/her interest above the viewer's.

Great, great post @Unicorn.

1. I like 1 pic per post. This way I can take in the beauty of the pic and play with myself without being tempted by the next one;)
  2. I also like 1 pic per post bc it is much easier to thank the poster for a hot one - instead of editing a post with 20 pix in it. :)
  3. The exception to 1&2 above is when the OP is asking you to choose one of a series. If the OP does that, I prefer they number their pix within the same post so that I can simply say: I will take a spin with #69:D

Btw, when I post on galleries, I don't post for others. I post for myself. Call me selfish, but I like posting pics of men I find beautiful. Typically, that's a wide range. If someone happens to like it, great! However, my goal is purely selfish. I would never say posting is like art, but I do believe posting and art share one thing in common for me: a window for self-expression. You are what you post.

Btw, when I post on galleries, I don't post for others. I post for myself. Call me selfish, but I like posting pics of men I find beautiful. Typically, that's a wide range. If someone happens to like it, great! However, my goal is purely selfish. I would never say posting is like art, but I do believe posting and art share one thing in common for me: a window for self-expression. You are what you post.

I consider both because I am relatively new to posting in galleries. So I still need the feedback, and it has made minor changes in how I post photos.

I consider both because I am relatively new to posting in galleries. So I still need the feedback, and it has made minor changes in how I post photos.

And that's fine too, @WilliamM! You just do you.

There are no rules but your own and Daddys guidelines. :)

Btw, i always look forward to your morning ass and pecs routine....

posts, that is. ;)

Hmmmm, OK I get your message. But Daddy gives us 20 pics per Gallery, so I was taking advantage of his generosity. You guys dont like it ? I get your message loud and clear and WONT do it anymore....

And FYI @WilliamM, yes I do post pics that appeal to my sensibility of male attractiveness, BUT there is always a mix of guys to appeal to a wide range of viewers, and I actually do peruse to find "something for everyone", and pics that HAVENT been seen before. In general I have found that on THIS site, the younger, twinkier man is less favored than the more mature, hunkier type. When I post elsewhere, I adjust my offerings.

Hmmmm, OK I get your message. But Daddy gives us 20 pics per Gallery, so I was taking advantage of his generosity. You guys dont like it ? I get your message loud and clear and WONT do it anymore....

And FYI @WilliamM, yes I do post pics that appeal to my sensibility of male attractiveness, BUT there is always a mix of guys to appeal to a wide range of viewers, and I actually do peruse to find "something for everyone", and pics that HAVENT been seen before. In general I have found that on THIS site, the younger, twinkier man is less favored than the more mature, hunkier type. When I post elsewhere, I adjust my offerings.

Don't listen to them Grandma. Don't let these PQ's tell you any different. I can guarantee you that they look at every single pic you post...:D

1. I like 1 pic per post. This way I can take in the beauty of the pic and play with myself without being tempted by the next one;)
  2. I also like 1 pic per post bc it is much easier to thank the poster for a hot one - instead of editing a post with 20 pix in it. :)
  3. The exception to 1&2 above is when the OP is asking you to choose one of a series. If the OP does that, I prefer they number their pix within the same post so that I can simply say: I will take a spin with #69:D

You are such a sophisticated slut, my friend. So Río de la Plata!

jj, I like your photos.

You are such a sophisticated slut, my friend. So Río de la Plata!

Slut? Yes.

Sophisticated? Not today!;)

I'm nursing a hangover,

here, sitting on my beach chair watching my dogs play.

Sorta like this...just more pitiful. :p

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-f5tl4wTzp9I/TzCxi6iyqRI/AAAAAAAAIjw/qd95HTTOSC8/s1600/tumblr_lxn0z7ds9m1qlyat7o1_500.jpg

Btw, when I post on galleries, I don't post for others. I post for myself. ... You are what you post.

I basically agree. However, at times I will come across a pic that that I think that a certain poster might like and will post it simply for that reason.

As for "you are what you post"... LOL... Would that I were like this guy who I posted earlier today!

http://66.media.tumblr.com/09829ffc6f7746669fcb656775d1e21e/tumblr_nw41j424Wm1tg3ktao1_500.png

Or this guy! ;)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Y5U0FKhRXI/TtJyVAfnX4I/AAAAAAAAEFQ/GKxYRS0Hu20/s1600/6.jpg

I don't usually follow them to the end, but I, for one, appreciate that your posts are varied and often humorous or a little off-center from what we usually see.

So I say keep on keeping on.

Slut? Yes.

Sophisticated? Not today!;)

I'm nursing a hangover,

here, sitting on my beach chair watching my dogs play.

Sorta like this...just more pitiful. :p

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-f5tl4wTzp9I/TzCxi6iyqRI/AAAAAAAAIjw/qd95HTTOSC8/s1600/tumblr_lxn0z7ds9m1qlyat7o1_500.jpg

This one is a real yum, yum. :p

I don't usually follow them to the end, but I, for one, appreciate that your posts are varied and often humorous or a little off-center from what we usually see.

As usual, @quoththeraven got it right. I also appreciate @jjkirkwood posts (and not just in the Gallery). I prefer shorter posts everywhere here, not just in the Gallery, but that does not mean I am unappreciative of all that jjkirkwood brings to the Gallery. Above all. he comes across as a very likable person.

The "men with freckles" thread is now 27 pages--my vision is clouded with spots! Two pages is as much as I can handle without getting dizzy.

I wasn't so much asking about the number of posts per string, but the pictures per post. When I post, I don't just post what I like (but when I like it, I certainly make a mention of it). There are a number of men in the freckles string that are not my type (especially some of the younger ones), but Beachboy often "likes" my post, so I pick things I think he'll like. I personally think it's nice that there are strings for people who might have particular fetishes such as freckles, armpits, dark hair and light eyes, short shorts, BB's, twinks, otters, twunks, and so on. I think those have been among the strings I have had the most satisfaction in completing. I personally find it difficult to navigate a string when there are large numbers of pictures per post, and, as others have mentioned, I often feel conflicted about "liking" a post when there's a mix of stuff I like and don't like. I would like to express my feelings regarding one dude at a time.

Archived