THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 LA masseur

amanfr
This topic is 2629 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

He does nude, mutual touch and release (even prostate massage) but you have to ask before you book, he's secretive about that service. I really enjoyed our session. I liked that he plays with his own cock throughout the massage so it's ALWAYS hard for you. Very thoughtful. I would book him a ton more times but I discovered we have like 5 mutual friends on FB so... I don't want to push it. It's only a matter of time before we meet in a social situation and I'd be embarrassed.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks to this thread, I hired Anthony the other night. Did not ask whether it would be sensual but when he entered his lovely massage room I was already face down and I heard him unzip his shorts. Much happiness ensued. Great massage in every way. I will return.

Hi.... I'm definitely interested in this guy. Can you provide more details as to what "much happiness" entailed? Does it go beyond mutual touch? Thanks.

I did not try to venture beyond mutual touch, @HollywoodLatinDad, so I wouldn't know. He began on my legs so the hints of sensual touch cane early. He managed to be both relaxing and arousing. We fooled around - some mutual oral. He's very sexy in a regular-guy way.

Sounds perfect. I'm more into the regular guy types, especially if they're into oral. Thanks!

I finally hired him. Amazing massage indeed. However my experience was slightly different from what described above. His touch is amazing and the moment he starts the massage you feel the sexiness of his touch. Very soothing relaxing and arousing. He has definitely had serious massage training. He did A LOT of "accidental teasing" when massaging inner thighs. The way he massage your glutes has to be experienced as it is extremely thorough. He is also very respectful, sexy and polite. PM me for more details.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hey guys, have been away for a while, I've sent PMs to answer questions. To be clear, I will hire him again!

Did he give prostate massage? As somebody said he used his cock during the massage..can you please PM me more detail about it? Thank you so much! Really want to hire him!

Did he give prostate massage? As somebody said he used his cock during the massage..can you please PM me more detail about it? Thank you so much! Really want to hire him!

This is the second thread on Anthony I've seen where you're asking for PMs about a prostate massage. Are you not getting an answer? Or not the answer you want? Why not just ask Anthony himself? He's a really nice guy. I'm sure he'd answer your question for you. He's not judgmental at all, from what I gather.

I'm not sure what "used his cock during the massage" means nor have I seen anyone ever mention him using his dick to massage them in the threads on him. Not from what I've seen anyway. I've had the opportunity to see him in Austin when I was there for work and now in LA. I agree with all I've seen on the threads - that he's not only an excellent massage therapist with obvious training, but he's a sweet, polite and sexy guy. I wouldn't worry about hiring him. If you want to PM me, you can.

This is the second thread on Anthony I've seen where you're asking for PMs about a prostate massage. Are you not getting an answer? Or not the answer you want? Why not just ask Anthony himself? He's a really nice guy. I'm sure he'd answer your question for you. He's not judgmental at all, from what I gather.

I'm not sure what "used his cock during the massage" means nor have I seen anyone ever mention him using his dick to massage them in the threads on him. Not from what I've seen anyway. I've had the opportunity to see him in Austin when I was there for work and now in LA. I agree with all I've seen on the threads - that he's not only an excellent massage therapist with obvious training, but he's a sweet, polite and sexy guy. I wouldn't worry about hiring him. If you want to PM me, you can.

I didn't get any answers yet, that's why I'm asking. I don't know if it's properly to ask him though, I'm sure he's great, and I think I should ask him for the best answer. Thank you.

Archived