THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Dave in NYC

dutchal
This topic is 2831 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well he's certainly my type, and I would also be interested in any replys. However, is it just me, or do some of the pictures look like someone different if you go from pic to pic. The last one especially looks like a different person....at least to me.

Last pictures sure does appear to be a different person.

Well he's certainly my type, and I would also be interested in any replys. However, is it just me, or do some of the pictures look like someone different if you go from pic to pic. The last one especially looks like a different person....at least to me.

Last pictures sure does appear to be a different person.

I'm thinking the last image appears slightly different because it is a mirrored image. Notice the reverse of the NY logo on the baseball cap.

• 1 month later...

I saw him when he was visiting Chicago last year. Hot, straight, and totally bionic as far as the vibe. The experience taught me to tone down my expectations of Russian and Eastern European masseurs even if they charge $160 an hour. That is, I'll go for it if and only if they receive unanimously good reviews here. More of my thinking on the subject in this post:

http://m4m-forum.org/threads/411-vic-in-nyc.120253/#post-1203143

Archived