THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Just read "A guide to Brazil sauna pricing" pinned thread but...

30somethingsexybear
This topic is 2875 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It's from 2005, I'd imagine pricing has changed no? Any help is appreciated :-D

Go to http://www.boytoy.com and check out the up-to-date information regarding fees charged by the sauna guys. Apparently, to date, the initial fee asked is R$70 - R$80

reais, but read what some of the recent visitors have posted. R$100 is asked; it's not the equivalent of $100 US, so don't get too alarmed if a guy requests that!

[The website doesn't work from what I posted, so type into your browser. Ever since the webmaster went through an upgrade a few months back, it's been difficult for some of us to obtain it!]

Go to http://www.boytoy.com and check out the up-to-date information regarding fees charged by the sauna guys. Apparently, to date, the initial fee asked is R$70 - R$80

reais, but read what some of the recent visitors have posted. R$100 is asked; it's not the equivalent of $100 US, so don't get too alarmed if a guy requests that!

[The website doesn't work from what I posted, so type into your browser. Ever since the webmaster went through an upgrade a few months back, it's been difficult for some of us to obtain it!]

Tks!!! :-D

I just returned from just over 2 weeks in Sao Paulo. At Lagoa the current asking rate is R100 but some do request R150. I can't speak Portuguese but if you could, and could be bothered, you may be able to do some bargaining. I just accepted the rate asked.

Thanks for sharing. Today's [14.11.16] exchange rate is quoted as being R$100 = $29 US. There is definitely no reason for bargaining. Yes, 100 sounds big, but it pales in its value against other currencies.

[i write merely as an FYI, not to castigate or judge!]

Archived