THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Smile makeover

lovycrop
This topic is 2889 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi, I am in search of a job. I am interested in working in spa centers and have forwarded my resume to several centers. But, I get rejected. My friends told me that those working over there should have a pleasant smile and I am getting rejected of my awkward smile. My smile is not pleasant and it kills the grace of my face. I have consulted Smile Doctors in Spruce Grove and they told that a smile makeover can induce very big difference to my face. I am planning to get that done. But, I am confused about that treatment and unaware of what the treatment will be like. Please share some information if you have any idea.

Hi, I am in search of a job. I am interested in working in spa centers and have forwarded my resume to several centers. But, I get rejected. My friends told me that those working over there should have a pleasant smile and I am getting rejected of my awkward smile. My smile is not pleasant and it kills the grace of my face. I have consulted Smile Doctors in Spruce Grove and they told that a smile makeover can induce very big difference to my face. I am planning to get that done. But, I am confused about that treatment and unaware of what the treatment will be like. Please share some information if you have any idea.

hmm can you show us your smile? :D perhaps it is not as bad as you think.

Archived