THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Thinking about becoming a masseur

dfw2sfo
This topic is 2906 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thinking about becoming a massage therapist and have a few questions.

I live in CA and it appears one needs 500 hours of education/practice to become certified. Anyone know the cheapest and quicker way to get this?

Also, I'm a young 48 but heavy and decent looking. I would want to offer erotic massage. Thinking I may need to have pretty low pricing. Any advice?

Thanks.

Here’s a possible resource that might be useful:

https://www.amtamassage.org/index.html

Under the Career Guidance tab there is a “Career Path Quiz”

At the very top of the page click on “regulation” for state specific info. It appears 46 states have formal massage therapist requirements.

I suspect that openly advertising “erotic massage” would jeopardize your therapist license in most states.

See if you have a nearby massage therapy school(s) you can check out.

Community colleges are generally cheaper than the for-profit massage therapy schools, but relatively few community colleges seem to offer massage education so look carefully. You may be interested in sacred intimate and body electric training, but these are not cheap as well. Keep us posted on your search!

Thinking about becoming a massage therapist and have a few questions.

I live in CA and it appears one needs 500 hours of education/practice to become certified. Anyone know the cheapest and quicker way to get this?

Also, I'm a young 48 but heavy and decent looking. I would want to offer erotic massage. Thinking I may need to have pretty low pricing. Any advice?

Thanks.

let me know if you need somebody to practice the erotic massage on.

Archived