THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

5'6 400 lbs guy: "I'm too fat to be capable of raping..."

marylander1940
This topic is 2899 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Accused rapist: I'm too fat, ill-endowed do it

USA Today 6 hours ago

4525f7798fa9d78008742ee0c778c860

(NEWSER) – An accused rapist in Canada is defending himself with the argument that he is physically incapable of the crime. Specifically, says the lawyer for Jacques Rouschop, "his stomach is too large and his penis is way, way too small," reports the Ottawa Citizen. The 44-year-old is accused of raping and choking two sex workers in 2013 in his pickup truck. But his first defense witness was a registered nurse who took the suspect's measurements in jail and testified that Rouschop's penis was about 2 inches when erect. The 5-foot-6 Rouschop also weighed about 400 pounds at the time of the alleged attacks and has an umbilical hernia about the size of a baseball, reports the National Post. To

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/2ca810d0-f996-3bd5-b78c-8aad839566ab/ss_accused-rapist%3A-i%26%2339%3Bm-too.html

Rape is not about penetration but about forcible unwanted sexual advances.

Even if he had no dick and forced coworkers into his van, chocked them and groped them, that should get him in the slammer.

Is that the legal position in Canada? In the UK rape requires penetration, otherwise it's sexual assault.

I suspect penetration is still possible despite his weight and penis size. I wouldn't rule it out just on the basis of the statistics.

I don't know the laws in Canada, but it's true that in the States, penetration is usually required for a rape charge; otherwise it's sexual assault. (Although some states call it all sexual assault of various degrees.) But digital penetration is often sufficient.

The exact definitions and legalities of rape and sexual assault need to be more widely publicized and to be taught in Sex Ed classes. It might deter some of the male on male assault and or rape that is included in some fraternity "initiations".

Another compelling reason to teach Sex Ed in schools.

Archived