THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

No!!! Kris Evans, No!!!

CatnameFelix
This topic is 2883 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, you can post nudes, however there are rules regarding what can be shown and what you can't. The rules are posted but unfortunately I can't tell you where. What I can tell you from personal experience is that if you get it wrong you will be suspended from posting from a period of time. Also, in some cases the men are actually sexier clothed. ;)

I worry about the legendary loss of genital mass as the cost of increase in muscular mass. I would like to see a side by side photo respresntation of cock and balls as the muscle mass is increased. Once and for all- Do steroids shrink penis and testicular mass as they increase muscular mass? For the record- I prefer his earlier body configuration.

I worry about the legendary loss of genital mass as the cost of increase in muscular mass. I would like to see a side by side photo respresntation of cock and balls as the muscle mass is increased. Once and for all- Do steroids shrink penis and testicular mass as they increase muscular mass? For the record- I prefer his earlier body configuration.

Archived