THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

odd male or couple dominate fetish

Tgbox81
This topic is 2859 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well truthfully, not sure if it odd or not. I am a straight male, and I want to be dominate by a guy. He can be straight or bi or gay. Or with a couple, male and female, and be a slave. I have to obey both. Though while obeying a women is ok, i feel like having to obey a male be a little more humiliation, from doing the cleaning, to washing clothes, or anything. Maybe be in chastity, to add to it, and part of me think even wear female clothes. Truth be, nothing really sexual really unless i guess, I am unsure. Just thoughts that been in my head, and wanted to say to someone.

Yes, no... yeah that true, i don't know. In my head maybe different then real life. For all I know, maybe I wont like it, or maybe it wont work out right. I should not be afraid to try something though, but that why, I wanted o try to get my thoughts down first, to say them and such.

Just thoughts that been in my head, and wanted to say to someone.

Of all the reasons I love this site, the biggest reason is exactly what the OP described. There are millions of men who carry burdens of guilt and shame regarding their inner most sexual thoughts and fantasies. They have NO ONE to talk to. Then they discover Daddy's Reviews. And they meet a community of like minded folks. And no one is judging them or casting them out. And burdens are lifted. And lives are changed. And quality of life is renewed. There are few other places doing this work, folks. Not the church. Not the psych. couch. Not the pharmacy. Here. Mighty proud to be a board member today.

heh, i guess it embarrassing to me to say these things, but humiliation is a little bit of a turn on. though I don't want to be one of though fake like slave(unsure if that a correct way to say it ) that just say no to everything just to be "punished" I want to be say, told by the guy go do my dishes, go get me a beer, if he a smoker (i don't smoke myself) go grab my ashtray, or even be like, kneel here and hold it up. Go fold my underwear, I don't know, it hard to even find things, when I google, it usually thing pop up like gay guys , or something, nothing wrong with that, I just at least for now, firmly believe, I love women.

Thoughts just sorta circle my head, as I think what it might be like. while I am not sure of anything I do want, i can't help but wonder what it might be like. While I do not think I want anything sexual, i still can see how some things might be, be it having to do my work in the nude, or seeing him nude, to even say having to help wash him. I shudder at the thoughts, and shudder it might turn me on too. being on my knees to look up at him, having him look down at me, or even being eye level to his crotch.

These thoughts were in my head, and I wanted to say to you guys.

Thoughts just sorta circle my head, as I think what it might be like. while I am not sure of anything I do want, i can't help but wonder what it might be like. While I do not think I want anything sexual, i still can see how some things might be, be it having to do my work in the nude, or seeing him nude, to even say having to help wash him. I shudder at the thoughts, and shudder it might turn me on too. being on my knees to look up at him, having him look down at me, or even being eye level to his crotch.

These thoughts were in my head, and I wanted to say to you guys.

CHECK THIS WEBSITE: RECON.COM Lots of men into this fetish, who can fulfill your desires.

• 2 weeks later...
CHECK THIS WEBSITE: RECON.COM Lots of men into this fetish, who can fulfill your desires.

Absolutely, Recon is absolutely perfect for this. Fetlife is a pretty good website for this sort of stuff too, and it's mixed gender.

I've met a couple of guys who weren't sexually attracted to men, but who were submissive and preferred humiliation to either be directly from men or at least involving a man. There are plenty of straight couples who do cuckold roleplay, with the guy having to watch his partner get fucked by another guy, and sometimes serve both of them. Chastity is often a part of that scene, so maybe it would suit you?

This is not uncommon in the wrestling community where a straight guy find himself turned on as his woman watches him lose or submit to another guy or gal, or just two guys and the submissive one wants to explore more.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
chastity is also a fantasy. something about a guy being in control of my cock, even if it not sexual, is hot.

Were you thinking of being in chastity for a long period of time or just trying it out? There are a few guys on Recon who are into long-term chastity. One guy I'm in regular contact with has been in chastity for about two years. His master doesn't allow him to use his cock for sex at all. He can have all the anal sex he wants with whoever he wants, but his dick is off limits. Another I know has been in chastity for about a year. He has never met his keyholder - it's completely a long-distance relationship.

Archived