THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Have you ever been able to do this?

marylander1940
This topic is 2843 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

55 years ago, I was a super flexible gymnast, .....and a horny teen. What do you think? This is how I got my first 500 swallows of cum. Looking at this photo it is obvious that if I had invited a friend in to fuck my ass at the same time, I would have reached GAY NIRVANA- a cock in my mouth, a cock in my ass, and my cock in a mouth. I'd probably still be in my bedroom at my parents house, happily sucking with all holes filled!! LOL!

Even today I can get within a few inches of my tongue and cum in my mouth without missing a drop. (I just did it!) I've always wondered if the food value from my load of cum is enough to cover the body energy needed to produce that load. Would that be perpetual motion? Probably something the Medieval philosophers argued about along with, "How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?"

Archived