THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Yonik from Phoenix?

seaguy206
This topic is 2877 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

correct, professional clothes on massage..over time who knows. A guy my buddy goes to keeps his clothes on for all his clients( so he says) except for my buddy then they massage each other in the shower or tub after..but they havent had sex as of yet....Hmmm I am thinking just a matter of time or is that a matter of wine? :-)

• 1 month later...

I know this will sound strange, but I remember seeing one of his ads somewhere, can't remember which site... and he mentioned that he was transexual. I remember because I had texted him from a site that had less detail... and then when I found the other site and saw that he was transexual, I decided not to schedule with him. It's just not my thing. Although, I don't see anything about that in his ad now.

Seaguy did you end up meeting yonik? I'm headed to Phoenix and am interested in him as well.

I had set up an appointment with him, but I believe he ended up canceling because he was feeling under the weather (can't quite remember the details). I will say that he was very easy to communicate with, was timely in his responses, and was very apologetic about having to cancel. If he comes through Seattle again I would try to see him. In the meantime, hopefully we'll get some real feedback from someone...

Archived