THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 Brian Italianjockmassage visiting Denver

slcguy1
This topic is 2938 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello,

I have never hired this guy, so no first-hand information, but I have a couple of observations for you,

1. He seems to be frowning in his picture. While not everyone photographs well (myself included) a more neutral facial expression would serve him well. Given the nature of a massage (to relax and calm) he seems to be giving off a vibe that is anything but relaxing. That's not the kind of energy I want when receiving a massage.
  2. I checked out the link to his pics on "lockedpictures.com." Didn't buy the pictures, but the g-rated pic on that page depicts him having a body that is very different (and not in a good way) from his massage ad. You might not be hiring him for his body, but he is using shirtless pics in his ad. If he looks different in real life, one wonders what else is different. Such as his massage skills.

Hope this helps.

I have meet with Brian while in DC. His is a nice guy, very interactive, but also talked a great deal. This was many years ago. Even back then, his pictures are a mix of old and new. I believe the posted pics there where the same from when I met him. Good guy, great massage, interactive...

I met with Brian back in 2009 when he first moved to DC and the pics are the same. That is him in all of the pics. He has a GREAT photographer. Don't get me wrong, he is a decent looking guy...just not with the "attitude" that he portrays in these pics. He was not as masculine and very much a New Yorka. It felt like I was in that Saturday Night Live skit called "Coffee Talk". All he did was tawlk and tawlk and tawlk. There was a HE...but it was mechanical. He lowers his underwear for you and then comes your HE. No second session for me

Archived