THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on EasternHunk

Edward
This topic is 2565 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This guy is impossible to reach. The RM email I sent to him yesterday evening has gone unanswered, though I've seen that he's been online at least a couple of times since I sent it. His phone number is from the UAE and when I called the recording says it's been switched off. I also sent a text to that number but who knows if it even went through.

Has anyone here been able to get through to him?

His ad says to contact using whatsapp. To do this, save his number in your contacts with a plus sign in front. Then open whatsapp and refresh your contacts. He shows up under the name you saved him as. His whatsapp shows he last was online on Tuesday though.

• 1 year later...
I noticed he's in NYC now. Does anyone have any experience with or info on him?

https://rent.men/EASTERNHUNK

When I click on his ad, he still shows in Dubai, with no travel plans / dates shown anywhere in his listing.....hoping that he stays in place - I'm in Dubai for a few days of biz in January.....he would certainly be on my short list of possibilities.

He just switched his location to Dubai from NYC today. He doesn't respond to inquiries anyway, so he might as well be on the moon.

He just switched his location to Dubai from NYC today. He doesn't respond to inquiries anyway, so he might as well be on the moon.

Ok whatever....when I click on the link or just look him up separately, he still shows as in Dubai.....if he's in Dubai in January when I would contact him - if he ignores my inquiry at that time, his loss ;)

Archived