THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Ryan CMT

Lewis H
This topic is 2637 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everything about the in person experience with him has always been great; often things about the communication with him in advance of an appointment is not always great. doesn't always respond, cancels, etc. Setting up a session is very much on his terms and mood. The bod pics are definitely all him.

I see some resemblance to Ryan, but in person he looks very different. Masseurfinder has recently started requiring a face pic. This may be the best he had on short notice. It's certainly not professional quality like his other pics.

FWIW: Ryan has given me some of the best massages of my life. He's strong, well-trained, and intuitive. But he is only intermittently available, and sometimes he cancels claiming fatigue.

I like to talk during a massage, and I've heard a lot about Ryan's life. He has a full-time job and is also in school. He's definitely less focused on bodywork than when I first met him. I don't think it's part of his long-term plan.

Bottom line: On his best days, he knocks it out of the park. I hope you get to meet him on one of those days.

• 2 months later...
Ryan is a nice sweet good guy. I wish he were stil in LA he would be my go to regular. Besides a superb massage.. he just has a sweet good soul. Was I smitten ..hell yes..still can't forget him :-(

Nice! I couldn't have the same experience as he cancelled on me 15 minutes before the appointment.

Given the conversation I just had to try to contact him to see if what you all are saying is true..... here's the exchange:

Me: Hello, I noticed you posting on masseurfinder. Could you provide any additional details about your massage style. Thanks

Ryan: All info online.

Me: Thanks. What's your availability for Monday evening? I'd prefer 90 min but would settle for 60.

Me: (24 hours later) Ryan, Are you really looking for clients? Based on the on-line conversations about you and my experience so far, I'm thinking you're not very welcoming despite what your profile says. If you're looking for clients, please take this as constructive feedback; if you're not, you might want to take your profile down.

Ryan: This is not my full time job like the majority of people on this site, it's a side gig, a bit of extra cash on top of my paycheck. I'm a college educated, currently working on my Masters degree, professionally full time working guy. I do this when I want, when I please and if I'm available. I'm busy, that's a good thing, I get back to people when I can. Thank you for your "feedback", you could of just contacted someone else rather than state your opinion, there are plenty of "massage therapist" on that site. I say that in quotes because we know that's not what most are. I will also continue working the way I have been and leave my profile up. It's NYC someone's always looking and my return clients are always deeply satisfied. Best, Ryan.

Next!

Given the conversation I just had to try to contact him to see if what you all are saying is true..... here's the exchange:

Me: Hello, I noticed you posting on masseurfinder. Could you provide any additional details about your massage style. Thanks

Me: Thanks. What's your availability for Monday evening? I'd prefer 90 min but would settle for 60.

Me: (24 hours later) Ryan, Are you really looking for clients? Based on the on-line conversations about you and my experience so far, I'm thinking you're not very welcoming despite what your profile says. If you're looking for clients, please take this as constructive feedback; if you're not, you might want to take your profile down.

Ryan: This is not my full time job like the majority of people on this site, it's a side gig, a bit of extra cash on top of my paycheck. I'm a college educated, currently working on my Masters degree, professionally full time working guy. I do this when I want, when I please and if I'm available. I'm busy, that's a good thing, I get back to people when I can. Thank you for your "feedback", you could of just contacted someone else rather than state your opinion, there are plenty of "massage therapist" on that site. I say that in quotes because we know that's not what most are. I will also continue working the way I have been and leave my profile up. It's NYC someone's always looking and my return clients are always deeply satisfied. Best, Ryan.

Next!

He clearly wasn't an English major.

Next!

I respect Ryan for that reply. He lays it out.. . it is what it is. I believe he also states this on his profile. Kodus to him for doing a masters, full time job and this. As he says he does this when he wants with who he wants. Good for him. We choose who we want to work with and so should they have the same right.

Next!

You were clearly itching for a confrontation (why?), and you got it. Really, this isn't necessary or even helpful.

I've seen Ryan twice. Both were very good experiences. But he is difficult to schedule. So I don't contact him anymore. No big deal! We'll both live.

But - FYI - waiting around and evidently STEWING about a non reply for 24 HOURS says so much more about you than him. It's stalkerish, frankly.

I have met him and will try to schedule another massage. Yes I have had problems scheduling as well, but I give him kudos for tying to better himself. He's really a sweet guy and a real person; and also happens to give a terrific massage. Clearly this is not his full time job or lifetime endeavor. Give the guy some credit.

I have met him and will try to schedule another massage. Yes I have had problems scheduling as well, but I give him kudos for tying to better himself. He's really a sweet guy and a real person; and also happens to give a terrific massage. Clearly this is not his full time job or lifetime endeavor. Give the guy some credit.

Amazing what some of you guys are willing to put up with.

• 2 weeks later...

I can vouch for Ryan. He is such a fine young man, friendly and accommodating not to mention hot.

I've hired him twice when he came to Chicago and both encounters have been great. On the last encounter I confirmed my appointment that morning and he agreed but when I got to the hotel he apparently slept and forgot to set his alarm so he was not ready when I got into the hotel. I then told him I was leaving and would just re schedule. However about an hour later he contacted me and offered to come to my place which was fortunately walking distance from the hotel. It was already late that night and he did come to my condo to" make up for his mess " as what he wrote.

And for that incident Ryan gained my respect. He is truly a professional.

• 1 month later...

Archived