THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 Alex the All Man Masseur

WhamIAm
This topic is 2785 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Dayum, he's fine.

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/alexchicago.shtml#

Anyone know anything? His geography seems a bit confused -- ad says he's based in Chicago, visiting DC, but talks about his location at 45th and Lex. Still, I can forgive a lack of sense of direction.

All info appreciated.

Wham

I never hired him, but I did witness a disturbing incident involving him that might give you insight into his character. I was in Provincetown a few years back, at tea one afternoon, and was waiting on line for the bathroom. If you've never been to tea at the boatslip, this line can get VERY LONG. You usually end up waiting 10-20 minutes for your turn. Anyway, Im waiting a few minutes and right when I'm real close to my turn, this guy - the masseur you linked - walks up. I totally recognized him. He looks me up and down, then turned to the guys in front of me - about 3 of them - and basically said "I have to piss really bad, so Im cutting you." The 3 guys were shy-looking but one of them protested telling him to wait like everyone else. This asshole turns back to me and tries to cut me -but I'm big and just shoulder checked him out of the way and then shot him a look. He definitely was considering whether he wanted to start a fight. At that moment, someone came out of one of the stalls and this dick just ran into it shutting the door.

I saw hime later and he gave me the finger.

Im not one for snap judgements - but I got nothing but shady energy from him. Proceed with caution.

I moved into my condo in 2008. He was living in Chicago near Lawrence and Winthrop/Kenmore in the Uptown neighborhood. That's about 6 blocks from me. He has been using the Iowa Hawkeyes t-shirt photo since at least then. I was tempted by those photos he was using back then. Glad I didn't bite.

I moved into my condo in 2008. He was living in Chicago near Lawrence and Winthrop/Kenmore in the Uptown neighborhood. That's about 6 blocks from me. He has been using the Iowa Hawkeyes t-shirt photo since at least then. I was tempted by those photos he was using back then. Glad I didn't bite.

I recall him using the IOWA t-shirt photo in 2006 when I almost hired him on a visit to Chicago.

• 2 weeks later...

Also a bad experience. He's extremely hot (to my taste anyway) and I'd paid extra for him to be naked, but he was totally soft the whole time and insinuated that it was somehow my fault ('this has never happened'...'you must have scratched me' etc). We ended early and he spent my dressing time telling how he'd been recruited to be a model. Avoid.

• 4 months later...
Guest InthePines

First post here, but thank you, Guys!! He seems to be in Atlanta a lot these days and I reached out to him. Upon the reviews here , and the fact that he texts you two price, one if he remains in his underwear and the other naked, was a big turn off, so I passed.

I have hired him in the past when he was visiting Minneapolis. I remember him giving me the option of underwear/no underwear but failed to mention the price difference until we were done...I was younger then and i thought he could probably kick my ass if I didn't pay up :/ so I did not contest.

Archived