THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Recommendations in DC

Zephyr
This topic is 2961 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am sure there are various threads available, but I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on guys in DC who are skilled at sensual massage. I will be staying downtown, and can travel via metro or host at my hotel.

thanks!

I've had a really good massage with http://www.masseurfinder.com/mobile/listings/view/dcwellnessworx/ who knows his craft (I think he's certified) and a man's body.

David Brazil also gives a fine massage that fairly quickly turns more interactive. http://www.masseurfinder.com/mobile/listings/view/massagedavid/

I agree, one of the best in DC and HOT!!

David Brazil is hot

Corey I do not know but there is a new guy, Lucas on Masseure Finder that is fantastic I did a review of him on that site and there is one on this. Site coming.Best of luck

DDsd

Lucas was a no show for me. Seemed friendly and reliable in his text-even confirmed with me that day. No text or message to explain why.

Lucas was a no show for me. Seemed friendly and reliable in his text-even confirmed with me that day. No text or message to explain why.

I also tried to schedule with Lucas. Initially he was very responsive. His schedule was tight, so we were trying to find a day/time that work. Then the communication stopped. I sent another text...making sure that he had seen the previous one. He finally responded saying that his schedule was busy because he was running a special. He then said that he would extend the special rate to next next week for me. I sent a text trying to confirm a new date. No response. I sent one more text. No response. I gave up

Archived