THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

What's a good strip club to see African-American men?

joselowe
This topic is 2962 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Biologically there is only one race - the human race - but humans tend to divide everyone up.

There ain't no logic to it - it's just the current convention.

I would guess African-American have US roots while Blatino refers to those with Latin American roots. Though both originated in Africa.

The Census Bureau classifies this way with "non-Hispanic Black" and "Black Hispanic".

Of course fortunately with greater inter-mixing these and all racial classifications will become unworkable someday. Like with our President.

But back to the question! The two strip clubs in DC - Secrets and Rock Hard - have lots of black dancers of all varieties! :p

Yes they do. Besides, Rock Hard is relaunching Thursday night, an event that so far has not been successful. They are renaming the night as "Chocolate Factory Thursdays", so I asume is going to be an all-Black dancers night.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes they do. Besides, Rock Hard is relaunching Thursday night, an event that so far has not been successful. They are renaming the night as "Chocolate Factory Thursdays", so I asume is going to be an all-Black dancers night.

Or it could be a scat night for those who like poop

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Shirley-Temple-Laughing.gif

Archived