THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

TylerMA Back in DC

DTCG82
This topic is 2584 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Omg...this is last 6 degrees (or less) of separation...

Agreed! Ive been with "Tyler" a few times across the East Coast. His handle has changed a few times but he is really good about keeping in touch discreetly. His memory is uncanny, and his attitude is sunshine and fun always!

http://media4.popsugar-assets.com/files/2015/06/24/887/n/1922398/67135a5d1706366b_giphy-163gUDb.xxxlarge/i/When-he-licks-his-lips.gif

So Tyler is sweet . . . . I agree.

He has an awesome memory . . . I cannot argue with that.

But it must be added that his body is buff, ripped, muscular--and his face is cute, handsome, darling, kissable.

And his MMA background makes him ideal for rough play and wrestling (he will let you win if you ask politely).

• 1 year later...
Anyone know if he is still in the business?

Haven't talked to him in a while but he was doing this to help fund a small business. And last we spoke, he had gotten all the funds he needed and so stopped doing this on the side and is focusing completely on his main venture. Which, awesome for him! But I miss that sexy stud!

Archived