THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on massages for MEN

life10
This topic is 2616 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi fellas,

Long-time reader and first time reviewer! I saw Jeremie yesterday and thought I would share my experiences with the group.

The good: Jeremie is very good looking. He's in great physical shape and has some of the sexiest legs and feet I've seen on a guy in a long time. He has had some professional training. I saw him at his new location in North Hollywood and cannot complain about the set-up: newly remodeled house, comfortable upstairs massage room and bathroom. He provided the usual amenities (shower beforehand, bottled water).

The not-so-good: with the windows open, I heard construction on some nearby homes which couldn't be masked by the music that he played. As others noted, there was something in his tone of voice that seemed to be both arrogant and slightly effeminate, but he wasn't overly chatty (which I appreciated). His massage technique was what he called "therapeutic movements with an intimate style" (translation: he lightly rubbed my butt while I was face down, but as soon as I flipped over, he put a towel over the jewels and kind of teased but never actually touched them). He wore black Calvin Klein boxer shorts the entire time and his lower body must have maintained 6" from the massage table the entire time...there was never a "graze" against my hands. Has anyone else had a more sensual experience with him?

What I really disliked the most, though, was that he was secretly eating while giving me the massage! The 40-or so minutes that I was face down, I kept hearing what I thought was the clink of a spoon against a bowl and as we were finishing up, I asked him if he had been eating cereal while massaging me. No, he said, it was a bowl of pumpkin seeds and raisins. No further explanation, no apology. With that, I got cleaned up, paid & left.

Bottomline: even when we see the same masseur and have different experiences ("your mileage may vary") I have to say that I was really disappointed with Jeremie. If he had told me at the beginning of the appointment that he was hungry, I would have said, fine - take a few minutes and eat before we begin. But the fact that he hid his food and was stopping my massage every few minutes to eat, thinking that I wouldn't catch on...well, that's a level of unprofessionalism that I haven't encountered with other masseurs. I don't think I'll be back anytime soon.

I agree. Also his place had no curtains so was extemely bright sunlight which is fine unless yr trying to keep your eyes closed for a relaxing massage

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What I really disliked the most, though, was that he was secretly eating while giving me the massage! The 40-or so minutes that I was face down, I kept hearing what I thought was the clink of a spoon against a bowl and as we were finishing up, I asked him if he had been eating cereal while massaging me. No, he said, it was a bowl of pumpkin seeds and raisins. No further explanation, no apology. With that, I got cleaned up, paid & left.

HAHAHAHAHA - he didn't offer you any?

Archived