THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

to Monster or to Uncle Charlies

hanginginne
This topic is 2977 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

i don't get the horrible manager comment, i don't go to a club to see the manager i go to see the dancers, i have never had an issue here.

Yes Fairytale is small and the lapdance area is not ideal, but.....

in some ways the lap dance area is more comfortable than the cubicles in many other places.

And if you cannot hook up with a dancer at Fairytale you are doing something wrong.

Nothing but fun. And the drinks are good although when crowded it can be hard getting to the bar to get a drink.

i don't get the horrible manager comment, i don't go to a club to see the manager i go to see the dancers, i have never had an issue here.

Yes Fairytale is small and the lapdance area is not ideal, but.....

in some ways the lap dance area is more comfortable than the cubicles in many other places.

And if you cannot hook up with a dancer at Fairytale you are doing something wrong.

Nothing but fun. And the drinks are good although when crowded it can be hard getting to the bar to get a drink.

The manger likes certain dancers and will be petty and target you if you get a dance from one of them. Ive gotten two dances from one of the Venezuelan dancers who I wont name and the manager stared with a mean face and kept pulling the curtains back to look at us. I go for the boys, but I damn sure dont want someone interrupting my dances because he's obsessed with a dancer...If thats the case he shouldve reimbursed me my money back

Archived